Nearby Subway Stops
E, M at Lexington Ave.-53rd St.; 6 at 51st St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- No Alcohol
42nd St. to 62nd St., FDR Dr. to Park Ave.
This venue is closed.
Into the supersize New York burger market comes Zip Burger, a whimsically decorated two-story shop determined to quash the humble sandwich's junk-food reputation. Chef-owner Ted Pryor, who's cooked at Les Halles and La Goulue, uses South Dakota Hereford beef (Murray's turkey, farmed Atlantic salmon, and house-made veggie alternatives also available), and a choice of buns, from sliced sourdough to lettuce wraps. Coach Farms goat cheese and roasted piquillos class up the toppings selection, and milk shakes and Belgian-style French fries round out the menu.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu