Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
- Dine at the Bar
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
Broadway to N. 11th St., Roebling St. to Kent Ave.
This venue is closed.
Zipi Zape (named for the Spanish comic-strip twins) displays its traditional Spanish tapas in the sort of refrigerated cases you see in sushi bars; here, they house tuna-stuffed piquillo peppers, boquerones with caper berries, and seafood salad, all of which can be ordered individually or in “tasting menus” of five or ten.Happy Hour
Daily, 5 p.m.–7 p.m., two for one drinks
Reservations accepted only for parties of 6 or more
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu