Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3, 7, N, Q, R, S at Times Sq.-42nd St.; A, C, E at 34th St.-Penn Station
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Two words no gastronome ever likes to see in close proximity: dinner and theater. That could be changed by veteran chef Larry Kolar who gives the space adjacent to the Zipper Theatre (which recently housed his short-lived Pan-Latin restaurant Camino Sur) another shot with a gastropubby concept and menu. In the old-world spirit of the neighborhood, Kolar is curing and smoking his own charcuterie meats and making sauerkraut and sausages, all of which you can wash down with buckets of beer served at any one of the three Zipper bars.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations