Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3, 7, N, Q, R, S at Times Sq.-42nd St.; A, C, E at 34th St.-Penn Station
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Two words no gastronome ever likes to see in close proximity: dinner and theater. That could be changed by veteran chef Larry Kolar who gives the space adjacent to the Zipper Theatre (which recently housed his short-lived Pan-Latin restaurant Camino Sur) another shot with a gastropubby concept and menu. In the old-world spirit of the neighborhood, Kolar is curing and smoking his own charcuterie meats and making sauerkraut and sausages, all of which you can wash down with buckets of beer served at any one of the three Zipper bars.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu