Nearby Subway Stops
N, R, W at Prince St.; B, D, F, V at Broadway-Lafayette St.; 6 at Spring St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Notable Wine List
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
The cavernous Soho-cafeteria decor recalls a time when upscale casual masquerading as downscale hanging was more desirable than the illusion of intimacy. Yet the exposed kitchen is less out of time than the decor, its menu fearlessly promoting smart variations on the familiar.
Three-course lunch, $24.07
New York Magazine Reviews
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu