Nearby Subway Stops
N, R, W at Prince St.; B, D, F, V at Broadway-Lafayette St.; 6 at Spring St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Notable Wine List
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
The cavernous Soho-cafeteria decor recalls a time when upscale casual masquerading as downscale hanging was more desirable than the illusion of intimacy. Yet the exposed kitchen is less out of time than the decor, its menu fearlessly promoting smart variations on the familiar.
Three-course lunch, $24.07
New York Magazine Reviews
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More