Nearby Subway Stops
N, R, W at Prince St.; B, D, F, V at Broadway-Lafayette St.; 6 at Spring St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Notable Wine List
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
The cavernous Soho-cafeteria decor recalls a time when upscale casual masquerading as downscale hanging was more desirable than the illusion of intimacy. Yet the exposed kitchen is less out of time than the decor, its menu fearlessly promoting smart variations on the familiar.
Three-course lunch, $24.07
New York Magazine Reviews
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam
- Beyond Meat Debuts Its First ‘Fresh’ Veggie Burger at Whole Foods