- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
A Himalayan restaurant, Zomsa serves traditional dishes like thukpa, as well as an almost-maroon chile chicken. (Picky eaters be warned: The "sausage" that's simply listed on the menu is actually blood sausage though it is mighty delicious.) Another must-order is the "twisted roll," which is actually Tingmo, an extremely popular Tibetan steamed bun.
- Scientists βPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu