Nearby Subway Stops
E, V at Fifth Ave.-53rd St.; F at 57th St.; N, R, W at Fifth Ave.-59th St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
A colorful facade beckons and solicitous service soothes at this gracious midtown Mexican, where chef Adrian Leon puts a subtly-spiced spin on south-of-the-border staples. Complimentary chile-powdered jicama and cucumber spears are an Atkins-worthy alternative to a bread basket, but you'll still fill up on hard to resist guacamole and chips. Lunchtime wraps are a wieldier take on burritos, and even the well-dressed salads are spiked with chiles.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu