Zozo’s Juice and Grille
This venue is closed.
At this Lower East Side sandwich shop, steak and chicken come “Plain Jane” or gussied up with chipotle and avocado; blackened with Cajun mayo; or rubbed with harissa. The burgers might be “extra-lean,” but the green beans and broccoli are deep-fried.
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus