Zozo’s Juice and Grille
This venue is closed.
At this Lower East Side sandwich shop, steak and chicken come “Plain Jane” or gussied up with chipotle and avocado; blackened with Cajun mayo; or rubbed with harissa. The burgers might be “extra-lean,” but the green beans and broccoli are deep-fried.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu