- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
L at First Ave.; 6 at Astor Pl.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Antique/Vintage Furniture
- Decorative Accents
- Living Room Furniture
- Kitchen Furniture
- Home Office Furniture
- Bedroom Furniture
This venue is closed.
This East Village shop offers home goods imported from India and Indonesia at a fraction of ABC Carpet & Home prices. Within the bright-yellow walls is a jumble of items, like hand-painted cabinets, huge mirrors with carved wooden frames, low-sitting beds with circular canopies, daybeds with vibrant silk pillows, and hand-painted metal vases. For the bathroom, there are shower curtains made from jewel-toned sari silks, as well as some body creams and candles by small U.S. brands. For the living room, there are Barcelona-style chairs, tiny metal figurines of turtles and elephants, and coffee-table books on yoga and photography. But the decorations here aren’t limited to the home—there’s also a cabinet of novelty jewelry, like a beaded necklace with a Frida Khalo portrait serving as a charm.Sales
- Kim Kardashian Says She Developed ‘Thick Skin’ for the Haters Thanks to Kanye West
- Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia
- Men Who Protested Ryan Lochte’s Presence on Dancing With the Stars Are Charged With Misdemeanors
- Serena Williams Refuses to ‘Stay Silent’ About Racial Inequality