- READER REVIEWS
NYC Motorcycle Federation
Nearby Subway Stops
A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Men's Hats
- Women's Hats
- Men's Shoes
- Women's Shoes
- Vintage Clothing
- Bakeries / Specialty Cakes
- General Sporting Goods
- Cafe in Store
This venue is closed.
Mixing studded leather garb with freshly brewed Illy coffee and breakfast pastries, this “motorcycle couture” shop and café draws West Village locals, bikers, and the collectors. Steve McQueen movies are projected onto the wall, vintage Playboy magazines from the sixties and seventies are fanned on tables, and coffee connoisseurs share the Sunday Times with leather-clad motorcycle enthusiasts. The store’s vintage apparel is hand-picked and reengineered: studded leather vests ($400), faded, dangerously high-cut daisy dukes ($128), rugged leather jackets (starting at $250), and a collection of original ripped, stained, black Harley-Davidson T-shirts ($200 to $500). The stock includes cycling-centric gear—the license-plate detaching “plate puller” is a best seller, allowing the cyclist to park (illegally) where he pleases—as well as stylish accessories like sparkly red and gold helmets by French brand Ruby, biking gloves, and aviators. The café touts free Wi-Fi, along with coffee, imported Italian sodas, sandwiches, croissants, and cookies.
- Kim Kardashian Says She Developed ‘Thick Skin’ for the Haters Thanks to Kanye West
- Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia
- Men Who Protested Ryan Lochte’s Presence on Dancing With the Stars Are Charged With Misdemeanors
- Serena Williams Refuses to ‘Stay Silent’ About Racial Inequality