- READER REVIEWS
Rainbows & Triangles
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at 23rd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Men's Hats
- Women's Hats
- Decorative Accents
- Sex Toys/Adult Games
Gifts & Parties
- Gifts/Novelty Shops
- Party Supplies
- Open After 9pm (at least 3 days a week)
This venue is closed.
The windows featuring neon-lighted rainbows and scantily clad mannequins might lead passersby to believe this store in the heart of Chelsea is nothing more than a sex shop. But a closer look reveals those windows also contain wrapping paper, coffee table books, and home décor. Dubbed a “gay Hallmark” by its cashiers, the store is split into two halves (each with its own entrance). The smaller part showcases most of the clothing—T-shirts that read “Certified Butch” and “Rough Rider”; jockstraps emblazoned with Navy, Army, and Marines logos; and racks of tamer boxer-brief styles and swimwear. There’s also a case of jewelry—heavy on crosses—underneath the cash register. The much larger northern side carries everything from cards and wrapping paper to DVDs (Dreamgirls, Funny Girl) and CDs to sexually charged gifts and party favors. There’s also a large selection of Christmas ornaments by December Diamonds, which specializes in merman figurines. More explicit materials like leather collars and gay porn are nestled in a shop-in-shop in the back.
- Carly Fiorina to Hillary Clinton: â€˜I'm a Woman, and Iâ€™m Not Voting for Youâ€™
- Johnny Depp Says He Hopes the â€˜Dissolution of This Short Marriage Will Be Resolved Quicklyâ€™
- Baylor Demotes University President, Fires Coach for Mishandling Rape Claims
- This Shirt Says â€˜Girls Who Love Baseball Are Rareâ€™ â€”Â Hmmm, Nope, Fact-Check That