• Stuffed lion, a 2008 gift from Tanzanian president Jakaya Kikwete
• Custom-made cowboy boots, decorated with images of the White House and the Texas State Capitol Building
• Air Force One dog bowls, used by Barney and Miss Beazley
• Nine-mm. Glock, found in Saddam Hussein’s “spider hole” during his capture in December 2003
• Trek racing bicycle, given to Bush by Lance Armstrong in 2002
• Bullhorn, used during his speech at the site of the World Trade Center attacks in 2001
• Sumter County, Florida, voting booth and butterfly ballot from the 2000 presidential election, with accompanying box of punch-card chad
Have good intel? Send tips to email@example.com.