After Bryant Park Summer Film...
• Pretend you're in a country estate-style wine, at Cellar Bar. .
• Debate the flick over a pint and a burger at the Croton Reservoir Tavern.
• Devise your own form of Chinese water torture (a la Manchurian Candidate) at the Hotel QT's pool party.
After RiverFlicks ...
• Get sultry with a pared down Old-Fashioned at The Double Seven.
• Sip Barfly-style at the Hog Pit, one of the Meatpacking District's last surviving dives.
• Get your groove back at APT where hip-hop, funk, soul, and disco rule.
After Shakespeare in the Park...
• Bask in tragedy at Evelyn Lounge, former home of Henry K. Thawaccused of killing his showgirl wife's rapist.
• Laugh your head off at Stand-Up NY, a club that's featured Dave Chappelle and Jerry Seinfeld.
• Wax poetic at the romantic hideaway Kama Lounge.
• Avoid sunburn by ducking into Subway Inn, the alluringly dark and decrepit dive.
• Deepen your tan at Ava Lounge whose rooftop offers the view-to-end-all-views.
• Travel back in time as the pianist plays Billie Holiday at former speakeasy Bill's Gay Nineties.
After Celebrate Brooklyn!...
• Get more culture at Barbes, known for its experimental and world music performances.
• Sit down for some alcohol-fueled storytelling from the crusty regulars at Jackie's 5th Amendment.
• Play a game of bocce at Union Hall.
After a Cyclones Game...
• Stay outdoors at the adjacent tiki-bar patio at Peggy O'Neill's.
• Catch the surreal variety show at glitzy Tatiana Restaurant and Nightclub.
• Experience quintessential Coney Island at Ruby's Old Time Bar and Grill.
After a McCarren Park Pool Party...
• Follow the indieists to K & M where the bartender's iPod is as hot as the steamed pierogi.
• Flee the hipsters by hiking to The Call Box Lounge for lotto and cheap beer.
• Keep the pool party going with the bands rocking out at former swimming-pool store Union Pool.
After P.S. 1's Warm Up...
• Flit in and out of The Creek and the Cave where bands play inside while drinkers lounge on the back patio.
• Get familial in the bar room at Manducatis, a precious Italian joint akin to grandma's house in the old country.
• Cruise the crowd as D.J.'s like Negroclash spin until late at Water Taxi Beach's ReBound party.
After a Mets Game...
• Headbang with bands covering Zeppelin and the Doors at the metal venue Bottom's Up.
• Go swank at Bartini's with its roster of exotic, far-from-PBR beers.
• Chow down on an unbeatable burger at Donovan's Pub.
After a Yankees Game...
• Learn the history of the Bronx Bombers via memorabilia at Yankee Tavern.
• Bask in the glory of victory at Stan's Sports Bar, "the home of the diehard Yankees fan."
• Go bowling across from the stadium at Ballpark Lanes which boasts a full bar and restaurant.