This lady knows how to have fun. Photo: Steve Vidler/Corbis
1) How about some tunes? At B.B. King Blues Club and Grill on Sunday catch socially conscious Celtic rockers , who, fun fact, take their name from the darkest year of the Irish Potato Famine. Black 47
2) Or go classical on Saturday when celebrate Irish music in the Bronx, with a performance by Irish step dancers. the Celtic Tenors
3) On Sunday, U2 tribute band fakes it at Mullen Webster Hall and will be there “With or Without You” (sorry).
4) Or immerse yourself in authenticity at the , with a harp orchestra, films, dance, and more. Fun for the whole family. Irish Arts Center Annual St. Patrick’s Open Day
5) Cartoon (and alcohol) fiends can keep it lowbrow all weekend with a themed brunch at Spoons, Toons, and Booze Nitehawk Cinema, featuring all the four-leaf clovers, rainbows, and more.
6) While the more athletic among us can walk it off on Saturday at Big Onion’s tour, exploring the former “Little Ireland” of the LES and the role of Irish immigrants in New York city. Irish New York
7) Exercise your funny bone at at Sean Donnelly’s Irish Show Carolines …
8) … Or swing by the Stand for their holiday-themed , with Bonnie McFarlane, Colin Jost, and more. Invitation to a Beheading
9) Committed to staying sober? There’s a for that on Saturday. family-friendly daytime party
10) While on Sunday on Water Street, the Dead Rabbit with whiskey specials, live Irish music, tap dancing, and free beef stew. feeds the masses
11) Okay, fine, here’s a . bar crawl
12) When you’re done day drinking, dance it all off at the St. Patty’s Day Sunset Saturday party beginning at 5 p.m. at , which this weekend will be led by a special leprechaun. PH-D at the Dream Downtown
13) Or join the rest of the sinners on Sunday at the Bell House for the burlesque revue. Break out the dye for this one: Redheads get in free. Wasabassco’s St Patrick’s Day Sláinte!