1) Seems like a good weekend to take in a movie. Uptown the Walter Reade Theater at Lincoln Center hosts a three-day Ben Stiller-a-thon, featuring the five movies he's directed, including an in-person appearance for Zoolander and The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.
2) Or get in the holiday spirit with one of these button-pushing alternative shows, including a burlesque take on the Nutcracker.
3) How about a museum? The first Friday of the month is pay-what-you-wish at Noguchi museum, with extended hours and a cash bar.
4) Or check out some of the hidden treasures at the MoMA.
7) Catch Michael Mayer’s new production of Verdi’s Rigoletto, at the Met, set in sixties Las Vegas.