1. How about a festival? We've broken down some eclectic offerings for you, from Jay Z's Made in America music festival in Philly to the Unicycle Fest on Governors Island.
3. Watch other people sweat at the U.S. Open ...
4. Or get sweaty yourself at PS1's Warm Up dance party on Saturday, which features Benji B, a live show by Dām-Funk, and more. On Saturday night the Bell House has the Rub. (It's cheaper if you get there before midnight.)
5. There are a few free options to close out the summer outdoor-concert season, like Joanna Gruesome on Friday at the Seaport, or Union Pool's Summer Thunder on Saturday with J. Mascis's Heavy Blanket. Both are stellar options.
6. Or swing by Roberta's on Sunday for the First Annual Jerk Off and Bikini Bike Wash, with DJ Spliffington of the Full Service party crew providing the beats for the pizza spot's outdoor dance party.
8. Or maybe you're into entertainment of a more real-life nature. Find it at the Moth StorySLAM on Monday at the Bell House. Tickets will be sold at the door.
9. Art lovers take note: It's the last weekend to catch "Lucas Samaras: Offerings from a Restless Soul," with over 60 works by the artist.
10. Or kill two birds with a trip to the beach for the last days of the "Rockaway!" exhibit, featuring solo projects by Patti Smith, Adrián Villar Rojas, and Janet Cardiff, as well as an international group show. Happy weekend!