2. Or mingle with fuzzy friends at Labapalooza!, a festival at St. Anne's that showcases new puppet theater.
3. All weekend you can see what's happening at the Bushwick Open Studios, an arts-and-culture festival.
4. Or head to the Met for Dürer’s Melencolia I. A word of advice from our critic: Don't try to figure it out as if it were a puzzle.
5. Gear up for the World Cup at the Men in Blazers: Live on Broadway event on Friday at Town Hall, featuring past and present members of the Men's National team and Judah Friedlander.
6. Or catch the sporting Michael Ian Black, of Stella and The State, as he performs stand-up at SubCulture.
7. Who doesn't need a little pop in their lives? There's three days of sweet indie fun when the NYC Popfest takes over town this weekend.
8. Or wax nostalgic on Saturday with the Eels at the Apollo, or see Amélie composer Yann Tiersen at the Highline Ballroom on both Friday and Saturday. Happy weekend!