245 S. 1st St., nr. Roebling St., Williamsburg; 347-763-1825
Given the pedigreed ownership (pro-BMX-er Darryl Nau, Santos Party House’s Ryan Virag) and stone’s-throw proximity to skater-magnet Continental Army Plaza, it’s no wonder this three-month-old bar has become ground zero for deck hounds, bike messengers, and other no-frills neighborhood sots. What is surprising is just how crazy the seemingly too-cool kids go when the rotating cast of D.J.’s throw down Rihanna or other dance tracks on the weekends. Revelers push and shove and sweat it out, then cool down with $3 cans of Genny and $8 Cinnabags (a cinnamon-spiked vodka iced tea), BMX videos flickering on the wall-mounted TV in the background.
- What Does Your Drink Say About You?
- Playing Cupid at a Beer-Hall Meat-Market
- The New Wave of Gin-Centric Cocktail Joints
- Bottle Service for Bottle-Service Haters
- Where to Drink, Anywhere, Anytime
- Solutions to Six Drink-Order Clichés
- Brunchtime Cocktails Worth Setting an Alarm For
- Manhattan's New Russian-Themed Club vs. Little Odessa
- A Night in the Life of the Mister H Doormen