Hôtel Americano, 518 W. 27th St., nr. Tenth Ave.; 212-525-0000
From the glamorous patrons to the stunning views, Hôtel Americano’s rooftop is a winner in terms of scenery. What’s more surprising is the joyous vibe. La Piscine feels like a barbecue on your friends’ deck, if your friends included the Lion vet Joseph Buenconsejo (who mans the grill). Patrons keep refreshed with $16 Caipirinhas, while a selection of ten mezcals fuels the more adventurous. Just be sure to keep partakers away from the pool.
- What Does Your Drink Say About You?
- Playing Cupid at a Beer-Hall Meat-Market
- The New Wave of Gin-Centric Cocktail Joints
- Bottle Service for Bottle-Service Haters
- Where to Drink, Anywhere, Anytime
- Solutions to Six Drink-Order Clichés
- Brunchtime Cocktails Worth Setting an Alarm For
- Manhattan's New Russian-Themed Club vs. Little Odessa
- A Night in the Life of the Mister H Doormen