- August 13, 2007 | Feature
- A Viral Victim on the Undulating Curve of Shifting Expectations!
There’s already a backlash against the J.J. Abrams–produced horror film, Monstrous, which is weird, because not only has the movie not yet come out, but it’s currently still filming on the streets of New York.
- July 30, 2007 | Intelligencer
How to be the next network wunderkind.
- July 23, 2007 | Features
- Three Easy Steps to Comedy Stardom
1. Cut some films with your friends. 2. Get that junk on the box. 3. Now break out of that box. But can Andy Samberg survive the multiplex?
- July 2, 2007 | Feature
- Knocked Up by the Undulating Curve of Shifting Expectations!
As good as Knocked Up is, it’s a perfect candidate for Curvedom; in fact, we’ve recently heard people saying, “I don’t see what all the fuss is about.”
- June 18, 2007
After a lackluster season three, in which every story line felt wearily familiar as the gang ambled ever more aimlessly around L.A., the show seemed in serious need of a reboot.
- June 11, 2007 | Feature
- Playing the Slots: Sunday Night
Sunday night is up for grabs—so here’s a guide to what you should hold on to and what you should discard.
- October 3, 2005 | Feature
- One Night. Five Open-Mike Shows. Hundreds of Lousy Jokes.
A Monday spent on the front lines of comedy.
- April 2, 2007 | Feature
- They Might Be Giants
Human Giant has a simple goal: To reinvent sketch comedy—and save MTV.
- June 5, 2006
- Sleeper Hit Man
The unlikely star of ‘The Drowsy Chaperone’ has a thing for cool cell phones—but no other bad-celebrity traits.