- January 8, 2007 | Short Lists
- The Final Countdown
As 2006 wraps up, so do many of the season’s blockbusters.
- December 25, 2006 | Short Lists
- Holiday Happenings
Which museums stay open while you have guests to entertain?
- December 11, 2006 | Short Lists
- Alternatives to Art Basel Miami
Chelsea’s a lot closer, and at least three participating artists have shows in town.
- December 4, 2006 | Short Lists
- A New Yorker’s View of the World, Revisited
Two museums and a gallery celebrate the master draftsman and illustrator Saul Steinberg.
- November 20, 2006 | Short Lists
- An Hour in Chelsea
Three photographers show their stuff within a one-block radius.
- November 13, 2006 | Short Lists
- Putting It Together
Two shows by artists known for their work with found objects—and one from an unexpected source.
- November 6, 2006 | Short Lists
- The Fine Print
Museums and galleries celebrate New York’s Print Week.
- October 30, 2006 | Short Lists
- The Artistry of Music Makers
Three musicians on exhibit.
- October 2, 2006 | Short Lists
- An Hour in Soho
Two up-and-coming artists and one of-the-moment director.
- September 25, 2006 | Short Lists
- An Hour in Midtown
The Public Art Fund’s latest high-profile projects are more than worth a lunchtime visit or two.