- November 21, 2005 | Intelligencer
- Jean Valjean Upper East Side Cantor
“Do you hear the people sing?”
- September 12, 2005 | Intelligencer
- Semitic Search Engine
- March 14, 2005 | Intelligencer
- The Israel World
He won Israel’s hit reality-TV show by promoting the country’s sex, sun—and security. But are his skills just “American glibness”?
- April 4, 2005 | Theater
- Serious Clown: Bill Irwin
Everybody’s going to play poker at Kathleen’s house tonight. But I think I’m going to have to beg off. I have to treat myself like a hothouse plant.
- January 10, 2007 | Weekend Travel
- Dine in Style (Really) in San Juan
No longer just a quickie beach retreat, the Puerto Rican capital is finally flexing its foodie bona fides with a clutch of high-wattage restaurants imported straight from el norte.
- October 25, 2006 | Weekend Travel
- Rock Out in Dakar
Gallic and African influences give the capital of Senegal a worldly soundtrack find the beat after an overnight flight.