- November 12, 2007 |
- Going Public
Especially during rush hour, a route that includes public transportation is your smartest choice in getting to the airport. Here are three speedy options.
- October 17, 2005 | Real Estate
- Cancel the Kegger
NYU’s co-op neighbors make it a little harder for students to move in.
- May 9, 2005 | Real Estate
- Rebuilt for Comfort, Not for Speed
The South Bronx is going upscale—but don’t expect an Armani store to move in just yet.
- December 5, 2005 | Intelligencer
- Silverstein Shills His Lucky 7
Architects party in empty tower.
- October 2, 2006
- Neighborhood Values
What’s happening to prices in your part of town—and where to look for deals right now.
- January 15, 2007 | Intelligencer
- Flower Power by the High Line
Event planner’s architectural dreams may blossom.
- May 8, 2006 | Intelligencer
- Ms. Jacobs's Neighborhood
Life continues (only with celebrities) on Jane Jacobs's model block.
- August 20, 2006
- Welcome to SoHell
The flea market has settled in for good, the High Line park is on its way, and while there are still a lot of desolate blocks, SoHell is becoming more than a grungy corridor for commuters to rush through. Gourmet-food bargains, avant-garde arts, a bird refuge tucked below the Javits Center, friendly bars, and abundant river views make this a neighborhood you might want to spend some time in.