- October 4, 2004 | Profile
- Little, Better, Yellow, Different In Gumbo America
As advertising struggles in its latest crisis, David Lubars, BBDO’s new creative director, has a new, improved 99 44⁄100 percent pure strategy for saving it.
- March 12, 2007 | Features
- The Equation
Malpractice is a carefully orchestrated negotiation played out in front of a jury audience. Is it unfair? Probably. But it works because everybody knows the rules.
- February 7, 2005 | Feature
- Target: Mapes
The same crusading and risk-taking that doomed producer Mary Mapes on the National Guard story led to CBS’s triumph on Abu Ghraib. Is her sin really worthy of a scandal?
- February 8, 2005 | Feature
- Two Brothers and a Slingshot
The twentysomethings who laid CBS News low.