- In the Issue
- The New York Law Journal and Legal Leaders presents Family Law Practitioners of 2015
- Families are at the heart of the New York Area’s population and in many cases are the driving motivation behind the workforce, education and community involvement. In good times and challenging ones, attorneys may be needed to help navigate through the complexities of unions and dissolutions, estate planning, visitation rights, domestic relations and family businesses. This section highlights the abilities of some of the Tri-State’s prestigious family law practitioners. Their skills and successes are detailed within these pages, and like every family, each firm and attorney has a unique and inspiring story. For more information regarding this and future custom publishing projects, please contact LegalLeaders@alm.com
The firm is a full-service matrimonial, family law and litigation law firm established to provide committed and personal legal service.
The firm provides clients with committed service and skilled crisis management.
Schonfeld & Goldring, LLP
The widely respected boutique law firm consists of highly skilled divorce, matrimonial and family law attorneys.
The firm creates and maintains an atmosphere of understanding, respect, honesty and fairness.
“We like to call it ‘peace through superior firepower.'”
The Meyers Law Group, PC.
Meyers is a talented trial attorney and a skilled negotiator.
- “I try to think outside the box to come up with the most constructive and cost-effective approach to litigation.”
- “Attention to our clients and superior knowledge of the law is what sets us apart from other firms.”
- Holtzman builds relationships of trust with each client, advocating persuasively and effectively on their behalf.
The firm obtains maximum results with a commitment to treat clients with compassion and respect.
Amy Cobert Haber and her team of experienced lawyers have practiced matrimonial and family law for over 30 years.
The firm’s expertise encompasses a comprehensive scope of practice areas.
The vibrant, aggressive boutique matrimonial and family law firm is located in midtown Manhattan.
- The team has represented many of NYC’s most prominent and financially sophisticated clients.
For nearly three decades, Stone has provided zealous advocacy on matrimonial and family law issues.
- For years, the firm’s attorneys have served as proud and active members of New York’s legal community.
- Radna has successfully represented clients as one of the top matrimonial attorneys in NYC and Long Island.
WH&A is one of Long Island’s largest family law firms, with a record of success in and out of the courtroom.
The attorneys counsel individuals in a wide range of legal issues that affect every aspect of families in transition.
One of our divorce trials is believed to have resulted in the largest monetary verdict ever in New York State against a single asset.
Beyond their expertise, the firm’s lawyers are known for their close working relationships with clients.
- Butterman & Kahn, LLP
219 East 31st Street
New York, NY 10016
- DiMascio & Associates, LLP
300 Garden City Plaza, Suite 306
Garden City, NY 11530-3318
Ph: 516.747.4343 | Fax: 516.747.0204
- The Law Office Of Martin Friedlander, PC.
845 Third Avenue, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10022
212.321.7092 | email@example.com
- Casey Greenfield PC
1115 Broadway, Suite 1100
New York, NY 10010
- Adria S. Hillman, Attorney At Law, P.C.
41 East 57th Street, 34th Floor
New York, NY 10022
- Goldman & Maurer, LLP
475 Northern Blvd., Suite 24
Great Neck, New York 11021