Schlissel Ostrow Karabatos, PLLC Celebrates:
• The inclusion, once again, of three of its lawyers in:
• 2011 Super Lawyers
• Ten Leaders, Matrimonial & Divorce Law, Long Island, New York
• Partner Joseph A. DeMarco’s selection as a 2011 Super Lawyers Rising Star
• Elena Karabatos again being selected to the Who’s Who in Women in Professional Services
• Continuation of two of its partners as Diplomates of the American College of Family Trial Lawyers, whose membership is limited to 100 lawyers nationally.
SOK lawyers’ years of experience places the firm in a unique position to deal with the complicated tax, accounting and business issues involved in addressing the valuation of businesses, real estate, professional practices and other marital assets and holdings, as well as the complicated issues presented in custody, parental access or support matters. Although experienced trial lawyers, SOK also addresses issues by alternative resolution methods, including negotiation, mediation, arbitration and collaborative law.