Someone you love is injured and you find yourself needing a Personal Injury Attorney—you will settle for nothing but the best. This month, we proudly present New York Law Journal Presents: Personal Injury Litigators 2014, bringing you New York attorneys who handle all types of personal injury cases—slips and falls, burns and disfigurements, brain injuries, asbestos poisoning, and much more. Learn about the talented individuals profiled here who are raising the bar for success in their field, and next time you are in need of an attorney, consider what they could achieve representing you.
We look forward to further developing this section in years to come and always welcome feedback. Please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments or suggestions you may have.
- “We’re there for our clients long-term with anything they need to help them overcome any hurdles in life.”
- “When people are faced with medical bills, we get them results as soon as possible.”
- “Clients aren’t just statistics. They are real people with special needs resulting from their injuries.”
- “As an attorney my greatest satisfaction is when a client tells me that I have changed his or her life.”
- “We strive to provide unparalleled legal representation while supporting our clients.”
- “We are the type of firm that truly cares about our clients’ needs, and we treat them like they are family.”
- “We put the necessary time and money into every case to get the best results.”
- They obtaining justice for the most seriously injured individuals.
- Known as the “Voice of the Injured,” they are honored to be able to help clients move forward.
- The team has an impressive record of multiple 7-figure and 6-figure verdicts and settlements.
- “We go the extra mile to make sure they receive the personal attention they need.”
- “It’s a nice feeling when in winning a case you know that you’ve just rescued someone’s life.”
- “The firm’s motto is “Keep Calm and Call Us.”