Personal injury is any damage or wrong done to a person, his or her property or reputation. Injuries can happen at work, in a traffic accident, because of faulty products or services, mistakes in medical service...the list is long, and if you’ve experienced any of these wrongs you know what it’s like to try to get satisfaction. Most times the deck is stacked against you.
If you believe that you or a loved one has been harmed and you are wondering if you should sue, you needto consult an experienced attorney. That’s why Leaders In The Law has assembled this list of some of the leading lawyers in New York City and the tri-state area. Check out this list of experienced personal injury lawyers who are prepared to help you navigate this very difficult area.
Also, take a look at our list of the fifty top verdicts and settlements in New York. The list is astounding, the largest verdict/settlement being $806 million with the total amount over $4 billion. The list will give you an idea of what a law suit can be worth—plus it’s good reading. We’d really like to hear from you so please write me at email@example.com
CEO Leaders In The Law
- We strive to provide unparalleled legal representation while supporting our clients.
- I love to win, and my clients love me for it.
- Clients aren’t just statistics. They are real people with special needs resulting from their injuries, and we do our best to make sure they are justly compensated.
- When clients come to our firm, they are entrusting us with the utmost responsibility to protect their future following a devastating loss or injury.
- The people who choose us to represent them can expect total devotion to their matters, and an unyielding dedication to them and their families.
- Our primary goal has always been to obtain justice for our clients and their families. Although we can’t replace what our clients have lost, we work tirelessly to achieve superior results that will help restore them to a life of dignity and independence.
- Throughout our careers we have made it our mission to serve injured and disabled clients and hold accountable those responsible for their injuries.
- What I love about our work is the fact that we’re in a position to help people at a time when they need us the most.
- Natalie Sedaghati and Eitan Ogen are prominent trial attorneys with over 35 years of combined experience focusing solely on protecting the interests and rights of victims of serious personal injuries.
- These may be complex, challenging matters, but this firm was founded to represent people in need of a voice, and we are always working to deliver on that original mission statement.
- There is nothing more rewarding than meeting with clients, learning about what they’ve been through, and then championing their rights and helping them get back on their feet. I like to help people.
- We understand the pain and financial hardships our clients are experiencing, and we will always be there for them, helping them get back up on their feet.
- Though we handle some of the largest cases, we’re still able to provide all of our clients with the personal attention they need.
- Every client’s case is different. But they each need what we deliver, a true understanding of their suffering.
- As a firm, it is our quest to help the families we represent as they pass through these shadows every step of the way.
- Since its founding in 1992, Raphaelson & Levine has prided itself on serving as a "Voice for the Injured."
- Never stop fighting till the fight is done.
- Fighting for You... and Winning 98% of the Time over 30 Years of Practice.
- Gary Zucker has distinguished himself as one of the most committed and professional personal injury and medical malpractice attorneys in New York City.
- Devon Reiff has what it takes to help you pursue justice and receive compensation.