The attorneys of Forman Holt Eliades Ravin & Youngman LLC are widely known and highly respected in the New York metro region for their expertise in bankruptcy issues and litigation. They represent secured and unsecured creditors, debtors, franchisors, committees and trustees in resolving insolvency-related disputes across the commercial spectrum. This experience coupled with the firm’s ability to handle any complex commercial litigation, in State or Federal Court, makes the firm a valuable asset to all of its corporate clients.
Our attorneys provide the firm’s clients with exceptional legal services in the following practice areas:
• Commercial Litigation and Collections
• Bankruptcy Litigation
• Financial Services, Transactional and Real Estate Matters
• Franchise Bankruptcy and Insolvency
• Timeshare Developer Representation
• Trustee and Fiduciary Representation
• Reorganization and Business Workouts
• Creditor Committee Representation
• Personal Bankruptcy and Debt Resolution
• Criminal Defense
• Land Use and Zoning
• Municipal Law
• Appellate Practice
Our mission is to be the firm of choice for clients seeking the most creative, comprehensive and effective legal services available in the creditor-debtor arena as well as in the commercial litigation, land use, municipal and criminal defense areas. Our attorneys have the depth of experience and the dedication to help our clients succeed, whether they are confronted with sophisticated bankruptcies, complex litigation or the routine issues that challenge many businesses and individuals.