Connors & Connors, P.C. is a Martindale-Hubbell AV Rated® and Richmond County’s only A.M. Best listed firm. With a team of 10 experienced attorneys, we represent a wide variety of insurers and self-insured corporations in civil litigation in state and federal courts throughout the greater New York metropolitan area. Founded by John P. Connors in 1955, we pride ourselves on our ability to thoroughly analyze all issues presented and develop a litigation strategy, which reflects our clients’ goals, demands and objectives.
Over the past six decades, we have enthusiastically defended close to 25,000 claims alleging negligence in the ownership, operation, maintenance, renting and leasing of vehicles; negligence in the construction, ownership, maintenance, management and control of commercial and residential properties; negligence in the dispensing of prescription medication; negligence in providing security services at academic institutions, hotels, hospitals and municipal facilities; negligence in the design, manufacture and distribution of products, and negligence in the hiring, training and supervision of employees. In addition to a number of insurers, our clients include Ryder, CVS, Target, The Atlantis, The American Museum of Natural History and Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts.
CONNORS & CONNORS LIABILITY DEFENSE PRACTICE AREAS:
• Personal injury claims against car and truck rental and leasing companies
• Claims of product defect and food contamination
• Claims against companies providing security services
• Insurance coverage disputes
• Auto liability and damages claims
• Job site injury claims against owners, contractors and agents
• Retail and hospitality claims
• Premises liability – fighting “shop and flop” cases
• Litigation, including jury trials, arbitrations, depositions and other actions
• Sensitive handling of employment discrimination claims