- March 15, 2010 | Feature
- Lines, Please
If you can’t move your face, can you still act with it?
- May 4, 2009 | Intelligencer
- Missed Connections
On being Markoff’s fiancée.
- June 15, 2009 | Intelligencer
- Ommm Sweaty
Saluting yoga entrepreneur Jois.
- November 24, 2008 | The National Interest
- The “Bitch” and the “Ditz”
How the Year of the Woman reinforced the two most pernicious sexist stereotypes and actually set women back.
- June 9, 2008 |
- How I Learned to [Heart] Breakfast (or at Least What to Eat for It)
The New Science of the Loneliest Meal.
- April 21, 2008 | Features
- The Feminist Reawakening
Hillary Clinton and the fourth wave.
- February 25, 2008 |
- Lindsay Lohan as Marilyn Monroe in "The Last Sitting"
In 1962, photographer Bert Stern shot a series of photos of Marilyn Monroe that have collectively come to be known as “The Last Sitting.”
- August 27, 2007 |
- The End of the Blob
The pouf was great, until designers grew tired of it. This fall, hard angles are the new fashion favorites—at least until that gets tired, too.
- October 9, 2006 |
- Scenes From the Kitchen
And the living room, and the bedroom. A scrapbook of stars in their native habitats.