- August 2, 2010 | Features
- The Billionaire's Party
David Koch is New York’s second-richest man, a celebrated patron of the arts, and the tea party’s wallet.
- August 24, 2009 |
- How Could This Happen to Annie Leibovitz?
The $24 million question.
- March 30, 2009 | Features
- Extreme Birth
The fearless—some say too fearless—new leader of the home-birth movement.
- September 29, 2008
- How Did Martha Stewart End Up With Howard Stern’s Baby?
With her mother’s blessing, potty-mouthed Alexis Stewart is starting an empire of her own.
- March 24, 2008 | Features
- A Showgirl of a Certain Age
Bette Midler loves, hates, loves Las Vegas.
- January 23, 2006 | It Happened Last Week
This week, it seemed like the rest of the world just couldn’t be roused. Faced with a foam-mouthed pack of barking Democratic senators, Samuel Alito somnolently aced his way through confirmation hearings.
- January 10, 2005 | Feature
- The Doctor Can't Help Himself
When the notorious cancer doctor Gil Lederman cadged an autograph from a dying George Harrison, the world was appalled.But as Lederman scrambles to salvage his reputation, the very nature of his experimental practice has come under attack.
- October 25, 2004 | Intelligencer
- Guitar and Driver
Minnie Driver sings the blues—about Matt Damon?—on a new album of original tracks.
- August 18, 2002 | Celebrity City
- Charity Case
As Heather Mills continues to preside over the transformation of hubby Paul McCartney into a self-promoting bon vivant, she's busy deflecting questions about her charity.