- December 21, 2009 | Feature
- The Truth Is Out There
And in Omer Fast’s disturbing videos, really out there.
- September 1, 2008 |
- The Anti-Portraitist
Marlene Dumas thinks you can tell only so much from a face.
- March 10, 2008 | Feature
- The Facebook Biennial
How social networks have taken over this year’s Whitney festivities.
- April 16, 2007 | Intelligencer
- Go Directly to Jail
Tips for the incarcerated from A. Alfred Taubman.
- February 26, 2007 | Feature
- The Armory Show Shopping Guide
What can your money get you at Pier 94 this week? A suggestion for every pocketbook.
- February 12, 2007
- Photo Analysis
A major sale provides a snapshot of the market.
- November 22, 2006 | Weekend Travel
- Roughing It in Sun Valley
Idaho’s answer to Aspen (think fewer furs, more fleece) is a year-round hideaway for adventure junkies.
- June 19, 2006 | Intelligencer
- Uncle Andyï¿½s Hand-Me-Downs
Christieï¿½s is auctioning off some of the stuff that Andy Warhol gave his nephews when they visited from Pittsburgh.
- May 1, 2006 | Feature
- Boxing Day
Buyers continue to gravitate toward contemporary art—and Donald Judd’s the hottest ticket.
- March 27, 2006 | Feature
- Triptych: Who Bought What and Why?
The collectors and the artist discuss the purchase of Zak Smith's Spidey, Berlin.