- April 20, 2009
- A Leaner, Meaner Tribeca
Fewer films, more spunk.
- April 13, 2009 | Feature
- Leaving Normal: Alice Ripley
Is Broadway ready for a rock musical about bipolar disorder?
- March 30, 2009 | Feature
- The Impressionist: André De Shields
André De Shields is back on Broadway in Impressionism.
- March 9, 2009 | Feature
- Subway Stories
John Wray makes literary failure look like fun. Let’s see what he can do with success.
- March 2, 2009 | The Theater Review
- Live and Learn
The Story of My Life doesn’t take the easy road, and isn’t up to the tough one.
- March 2, 2009 | Feature
- Building a Better Robot
A classic political farce gets a reboot.
- June 15, 2009 | Intelligencer
- Prosecutor As Book Publicist
Was Fitzgerald libeled?
- October 26, 2009 | Intelligencer
- Backlist to the Future
- February 16, 2009 | Feature
- One Hell of a Mother
Eugene O’Neill’s Mourning becomes Lili Taylor.
- February 9, 2009 | Feature
- Chekhov Czar: Denis O’Hare
Denis O’Hare has been weaning himself off Broadway, venturing into increasingly dark territory.