- January 16, 2012 | Feature
- Acting Like a Man
Patty Hewes, Albert Nobbs, and Glenn Close’s search for safety and connection.
- July 19, 2010 | Feature
- Somewhat Happily Ever After
Todd Solondz introduces forgiveness to his latest grim comedy, Life During Wartime.
- August 3, 2009 | Intelligencer
- Giamatti’s Soul Patch
Paul Giamatti’s on the lookout for amputees.
- April 21, 2008
- Harm Reduction
Harmony Korine, the lost bad boy of indie cinema, finds redemption in nuns falling from the sky.
- December 19, 2011 |
- 33. Because a Kinda Crazy, But Undeniably Charming (Unless You’re American Airlines), Actor Wants to Succeed Our Mayor.
This is not to say that Alec Baldwin will necessarily run for mayor.
- October 15, 2007 |
Why Lisa Dennison bolted the top job at the Guggenheim for Sotheby’s.
- March 14, 2011 | Feature
- Latter-Day Saints
For South Park's Trey Parker and Matt Stone, a Broadway musical about Mormons may just be their highest artistic achievement yet.
- October 21, 2013 | Encounter
- 154 Minutes With Graydon Carter
Morning coffee at home on Vanity Fair’s centennial.
- October 7, 2013 |
- Two Trees
Jed Walentas’s father built Dumbo. Now Jed’s building the new Williamsburg.
- August 12, 2013 | Features
- Cory Booker Has 280,000 Constituents. And 1.4 Million Followers.
On the campaign trail with the mayor of the Internet, now New Jersey’s senator-in-waiting.