- August 3, 2009 | Intelligencer
- Giamatti’s Soul Patch
Paul Giamatti’s on the lookout for amputees.
- January 19, 2009 | Feature
- You Gotta Give Them Hope
Troubadour of sadness Antony tries to shake off the solipsism.
- April 21, 2008
- Harm Reduction
Harmony Korine, the lost bad boy of indie cinema, finds redemption in nuns falling from the sky.
- March 3, 2008 | Intelligencer
- Il Accuse
Bernard-Henri Lévy on the rebranding of anti-Semitism.
- October 15, 2007 |
Why Lisa Dennison bolted the top job at the Guggenheim for Sotheby’s.
- September 3, 2007 | Intelligencer
- Prada Rehab Rock
Damien Hirst and his ex-junkie friend Antony Genn team up to rock out Fashion Week (soberly).
- June 11, 2007 | Intelligencer
- Sharon Stone, Republican Hillary
European intellectuals imagine a faux American election for the Venice Biennale.
- April 2, 2007 | The Book Review
- DNasty Boy
Dana Vachon, the investment banker turned blogger turned novelist, is one very sincere satirist.
- September 25, 2006 | Feature
- Trompe le Demimonde
Will U.K. sensation Scissor Sisters ever cut it here at home?
- June 5, 2006 | Features
- The Coming Out of Regan Hofmann
White, single, and from Princeton, she was terrified to tell anyone she had HIV. Until she announced it on the cover of a magazine.