- June 9, 2014 |
- The Man Who Was Immune to AIDS
But not what came after.
- February 3, 2014 | Everything Guide
Find your theatrical match.
- December 16, 2013 |
- The 10 Best Plays of the Year
Jesse Green on The Flick, Fun Home, The Glass Menagerie, and more.
- March 4, 2013 | Features
- From ‘‘I Do’’ to ‘‘I’m Done’’
With newfound rights, newfound fears. The peculiar mechanics—and heartbreak—of gay divorce.
- June 4, 2012 | Features
Parents of transgender children are faced with a difficult decision, and it’s one they have to make sooner than they ever imagined.
- April 9, 2012 | Feature
- Does Judy Garland Still Matter?
An icon of vulnerability in an age of empowerment.
- March 12, 2012
- “When in Doubt, Seduce”
Mike Nichols— director of the new revival of Death of a Salesman—has always had a knack for making people cry, or laugh until they cry, or both.
- January 2, 2012 | Feature
- A House of Mirrors Called 'Smash'
The TV show about the making of a Broadway musical that could actually become a Broadway musical. Starring Debra Messing, Marilyn Monroe, Theresa Rebeck, the guys who did Hairspray, and Steven Spielberg—as God.
- December 19, 2011 |
- 5. Because After 64 Years Together, Louis Halsey and John Spofford Morgan Finally Got Hitched.
Last month John Spofford Morgan and Louis Halsey got married.
- November 14, 2011 | Features
- What Do a Bunch of Old Jews Know About Living Forever?
Irving Kahn is about to celebrate his 106th birthday. He still goes to work every day. Scientists are studying him and several hundred other Ashkenazim to find out what keeps them going. And going. And going. The secrets of the alter kockers.