- June 9, 2014 |
- The Man Who Was Immune to AIDS
But not what came after.
- August 31, 2009 |
- You Can’t Stop the Afrobeat
The high-energy Nigerian pop of Fela Kuti comes to Broadway—brought fantastically, intensively, propulsively to life by Sahr Ngaujah.
- February 3, 2014 | Everything Guide
Find your theatrical match.
- December 16, 2013 |
- The 10 Best Plays of the Year
Jesse Green on The Flick, Fun Home, The Glass Menagerie, and more.
- March 4, 2013 | Features
- From ‘‘I Do’’ to ‘‘I’m Done’’
With newfound rights, newfound fears. The peculiar mechanics—and heartbreak—of gay divorce.
- June 4, 2012 | Features
Parents of transgender children are faced with a difficult decision, and it’s one they have to make sooner than they ever imagined.
- April 9, 2012 | Feature
- Does Judy Garland Still Matter?
An icon of vulnerability in an age of empowerment.
- March 12, 2012
- “When in Doubt, Seduce”
Mike Nichols— director of the new revival of Death of a Salesman—has always had a knack for making people cry, or laugh until they cry, or both.
- January 2, 2012 | Feature
- A House of Mirrors Called 'Smash'
The TV show about the making of a Broadway musical that could actually become a Broadway musical. Starring Debra Messing, Marilyn Monroe, Theresa Rebeck, the guys who did Hairspray, and Steven Spielberg—as God.
- December 19, 2011 |
- 5. Because After 64 Years Together, Louis Halsey and John Spofford Morgan Finally Got Hitched.
Last month John Spofford Morgan and Louis Halsey got married.