- September 22, 2008 | The Look Book
- Michelle Jean-Pierre, Assistant Manager at Roberto Cavalli
“For me, this outfit, I just feel fresh and alive.”
- September 15, 2008 | The Look Book
- Colin Donahue, Set Designer and Bar Owner
"I wouldn’t say I’m a hippie. That word is so loaded."
- September 1, 2008 | The Look Book
- Stephanie Schweitzer, Tour Guide
"...when you have a really fun tour, you know they walk away and really remember that experience, which is satisfying. "
- September 1, 2008 |
- It Was Only a Matter of Time...
Da-na-na-na. Da-na-na-na. Shoo. Shoo. If you’re 25 to 31 years old, you probably just hummed that.
- August 25, 2008 | The Look Book
- Rose Conrad, Retiree
"I can wear short dresses because I have nice legs, but that’s beside the point."
- August 25, 2008 | TV Profiles
- Digging Josh
The Discovery Channel finds its playboy.
- August 18, 2008 | The Look Book
- Renee Dorski, Massage Therapist
"I attract the crazy people. Also, people expose themselves to me."
- August 11, 2008 | The Look Book
- Tom Engel, Trial Lawyer
"I’ve been wearing suspenders since I graduated from law school. They just seemed to suit me."
- July 28, 2008 | The Look Book
- Best Friends
They look like sisters. They finish each other’s sentences. Look Book meets the BFFs.
- July 21, 2008 | The Look Book
- Alexander Weiss, Painter, Khadda Madani, Boutique Owner and Designer, and Their Son, Haytham
"My wife mainly wears her own designs."