- November 3, 2008 | The Look Book
- The Elephant in the Room
In a city where Democrats dominate, GOPers tend to hunker together. “Look Book” watched the last debate with the Young Republican Club at Houndstooth Pub on Eighth Avenue.
- November 3, 2008 | TV Profiles
- Tracy Jordan—er, Morgan
He plays a comic on 30 Rock and he is a comic, but the similarities end there. Sort of.
- October 27, 2008 |
- A Day in the Market
While the Dow Jones plummeted more than 700 points, a reporter and a photographer—stationed on the corners of Broadway and Exchange Place and 48th Street and Sixth Avenue—asked New Yorkers to give their up-to-the-minute reactions to the market.
- October 27, 2008 | The Look Book
- Carole Wilbourn, Cat Therapist
"I find a way to make everybody like one another. "
- October 20, 2008 | Feature
- A Shooting in Williamsburg
What was that dead body doing on South 2nd Street in Williamsburg earlier this month?
- October 20, 2008 | The Look Book
- Kris Leenim, Visual Merchandiser
"I can’t leave. I just wouldn’t like living anywhere else."
- October 13, 2008 | The Look Book
- Julie Dale, Gallery Owner
"I wanted to combine my loves of art history and fashion."
- September 29, 2008 | The Look Book
- Lou, Jay, and Mickey Smart, Members of the Smart Brothers
"We sold our cars, quit our jobs, and turned in the keys to our apartments."
- September 22, 2008 | The Look Book
- Michelle Jean-Pierre, Assistant Manager at Roberto Cavalli
“For me, this outfit, I just feel fresh and alive.”
- September 15, 2008 | The Look Book
- Colin Donahue, Set Designer and Bar Owner
"I wouldn’t say I’m a hippie. That word is so loaded."