- January 16, 2012 | Features
- King Carl of Canarsie
The gothic saga of Brooklyn power broker Carl Kruger a state senator who loved a gynecologist and his family so much he was willing to sell his influence for them.
- November 7, 2011 | Encounter
- 78 Minutes With Victor Conte
Shaking out prefight jitters with the Balco ringleader and his new boxer protégé.
- September 5, 2011 |
- Gold, Recovery of
The Trade Towers’ buried treasure.
- May 2, 2011 | Features
- The Invisible Scent
He’s built a career concocting high-concept fragrances like “Wet Mitten” and “Clean Baby Butt.” Now Christopher Brosius is attempting his next olfactory experiment: creating a perfume you can’t even smell.
- March 14, 2011 | Encounter
- 81 Minutes With Mike Tyson
The erstwhile ear nibbler turned Animal Planet star visits one of his many pigeon coops and grabs a vegan lunch.
- February 7, 2011 | Features
- The Lords of Rikers
The juvenile unit of the New York City jail is a survival-of-the-fittest finishing school for the roughest kids in New York. And an upcoming case alleges the guards run the show.
- October 25, 2010 | Encounter
- 32 Minutes With Joe DioGuardi
A quick peek under the hood of the campaign of the GOP challenger to Senator Kirsten Gillibrand. It’s not firing on all cylinders.
- October 11, 2010 | Topic
- The Indestructible Roger Stone
The legendary political dirty trickster has rematerialized this election season.
- October 4, 2010 |
- The New Gangs of New York
They’re younger, harder to catch, and quicker to violence. Who holds sway where.
- September 27, 2010 | Encounter
- 110 Minutes With Dan Donovan
The Staten Island Republican running for state attorney general does not want to be the sheriff of anything—certainly not Wall Street.