- September 8, 2003 | Shop Talk
- Modern Master
Alan Rosenberg’s closet-size new shop is a world of opportunity for mid-century-furniture lovers.
- February 9, 2004 | Strategist
- February 9, 2004
Steuben Glass martini glasses, Kikkerland's stacking wine rack, peacock-feather earrings by Audrey Hu, and more.
- June 20, 2006
- French Connection
Though it may be the size of a shoe box, this store is still the best place in town to buy ballet flats.
- August 23, 2004 | Shop Talk
- Skate Expectations
Only the finest shoes, boards, and boys’ toys at a skate store without attitude.
- June 4, 2001 | Strategist
- Camping kits . . .
. . . suede shoulder bags, and Moulin Rouge tees
- May 10, 2004 | Strategist
- Lambertson Truex Bag with La Mer Products
Plus, drop-shaped pearl earrings, Samba bud vases, Easy Sail watch, Lubna’s Zuhair sandals and more.
- February 16, 2004 | Strategist
- February 16, 2004
Valentine's Day gifts (from Van Cleef & Arpels watches to crocheted teddy bears) for all the loves in your life.
- February 4, 2002 | Strategist
- Paul Smith Reeboks....
Plus: Mod mini-houses
- September 22, 2003 | Shop Talk
- Dress With Drama
A Village dress shop makes a highly theatrical debut.
- February 23, 2004 | Shop Talk
- Indefinite Objects
A Japanese home store with a sense of play.