- December 18, 2000 | Strategist
- Silk Teddy
Luxurious teddy bears, and more . . .
- November 29, 2004 | Map
- Map No 5: Crosby Street
Nestled between the main Soho and Nolita drags, Crosby Street offers a quietly chic shopping experience. No crowds, no street vendors: just an impressive array of well-edited stores.
- November 18, 2002 | Strategist
- Best Bets, Week of November 11, 2002
- March 15, 2004 | Strategist
- March 15, 2004
Celtic Noir Ring...Red Leather Scarf...Creme de Corps
- July 12, 2004 | Shop Talk
- Comfort Zone
Brooklyn gets some sole.
- March 11, 2005
- Rubber Revisited
If you didn't buy into the Wellies trend, these rain shoes are a comfortable alternative.
- January 12, 2004 | Shop Talk
- Warp Drive
A designers’ clubhouse grows in Brooklyn.
- August 18, 2003 | Shop Talk
- Sheets of Class
Archipelago’s top-notch modern linens are a thread-counter’s dream.
- May 3, 2004 | Shop Talk
- Craft Work
Self-sufficient shopping on the Lower East Side.
- November 3, 2003 | Shop Talk
- Felt Forum
At her new Soho shop, Liora Manné moves beyond rugs.