- January 14, 2002 | Strategist
- Personalize Your Presents
Nothing beefs up a basic like putting a name or a picture on it. But personalizing calls for planning, and with a certain Hallmark holiday only a month away, the time to act is now.
- January 7, 2002 | Strategist
- The perfect accessories for your New Year's resolutions
Making those resolutions is easy, keeping them's another story. This season, give yourself a gift that will inspire you to get with the program.
- December 24, 2001 | Strategist
- Bebe bags....
Plus Christmas-y coasters
- December 17, 2001 | Strategist
- Retro Chips'n'Dips
Plus funky Scandinavian ornaments, and faux trees from the fifties
- December 10, 2001 | Strategist
- Swarovski menorah candles
Plus knit bags, and Christmas stockings for your pet
- December 3, 2001 | Sales & Bargains
- Hats Off
Chart toppers: Sure, a new winter coat would be nice, but a cheery wool hat can brighten up last year's look for a whole lot less.
- December 3, 2001 | Strategist
- Jill Baby bibs . . .
. . . mod menorahs, and Kiehl's by Todd Oldham
- November 19, 2001 | Strategist
- Mod Italian bowls . . .
. . . an S.U.V. stroller, and slinky Swarovski jewelry
- November 12, 2001 | Strategist
- Apple iPods . . .
. . . alabaster votives, and Teflon-treated tuxedos
- November 5, 2001 | Strategist
- Bug books . . .
. . . Playboy corkscrews, and your picture on a tote