- September 27, 2004 | Strategist
- Mimi So Black-Diamond Pyramid Ring
Plus, Lenox's Thicket drinkware, Tanner Krolle's Sam Brown bag, Zenith's Baby Star Elite watch and more.
- August 20, 2001 | Strategist
- Très chic trays . . .
. . . canine bandannas, T. rex for tykes
- March 28, 2005 | Strategist
- Best Bets
Bombay Company mirrored wooden console. Plus, Sony's portable PlayStation, Vichy Products in America, vintage dog collars...
- May 1, 2006 | Brooklyn Style Guide
- Trash Luxe
Take a lowly item. It could be cultural (hunting stuff) or just broken (old furniture). Add expensive materials—gold, leather—and a dash of irony. Presto! A high-design piece that subverts and satisfies consumer culture.
- September 15, 2003 | Shop Talk
- Dinner Break
An eclectic collection of household furnishings finds a home in Brooklyn.
- June 14, 2004 | Strategist
- Neves Tie Watch
Trina Turk oversize sunglasses, Dupioni silk pillow, Mxyplyzyk ceramic vases and more.
- May 10, 2004 | Shop Talk
- Kid Rock
Cool kids’ furnishings in the Flatiron district.
- January 5, 2004 | Shop Talk
- Sweet Dreams
A model turned designer wants to remake your bed.
- November 5, 2001 | Strategist
- Bug books . . .
. . . Playboy corkscrews, and your picture on a tote
- January 19, 2004 | Shop Talk
- Family Jewels
A southern son shines on Sullivan Street.