- July 26, 2004 | Strategist
- Lladro Figurine
Plus, Shake-a-Leg salt and pepper shakers, Mikimoto snake ring, Method's stainless steel cleaner and more.
- July 30, 2001 | Strategist
- Tiny cameras...
...slick supply racks, and convertible coffee tables
- February 3, 2003 | Strategist
- Best Bets
Theme pens, an oversize Alessi dog bowl, and a Mad magazine book of art.
- November 3, 2003 | Strategist
- Week of November 3, 2003
A catnip party package for the kitty, George Nelson’s Sunflower clock blooms again, and the ultimate biker-chic jacket.
- March 4, 2002 | Strategist
- Recyclable Campers
Plus canvas flasks and vintage vinyl bowls
- September 8, 2003 | Shop Talk
- Modern Master
Alan Rosenberg’s closet-size new shop is a world of opportunity for mid-century-furniture lovers.
- June 20, 2006
- French Connection
Though it may be the size of a shoe box, this store is still the best place in town to buy ballet flats.
- August 23, 2004 | Shop Talk
- Skate Expectations
Only the finest shoes, boards, and boys’ toys at a skate store without attitude.
- September 22, 2003 | Shop Talk
- Dress With Drama
A Village dress shop makes a highly theatrical debut.
- February 23, 2004 | Shop Talk
- Indefinite Objects
A Japanese home store with a sense of play.