- May 10, 2004 | Shop Talk
- Kid Rock
Cool kids’ furnishings in the Flatiron district.
- January 5, 2004 | Shop Talk
- Sweet Dreams
A model turned designer wants to remake your bed.
- November 5, 2001 | Strategist
- Bug books . . .
. . . Playboy corkscrews, and your picture on a tote
- January 19, 2004 | Shop Talk
- Family Jewels
A southern son shines on Sullivan Street.
- April 19, 2004 | Strategist
- Nicole Miller Snugli Baby Carrier
Plus, The Winslow chukka boot, Melamine pitchers and MZ Wallace's sequined tote.
- October 27, 2003 | Strategist
- Week of October 27, 2003
A rockin' biography of Mick and Keith, adorable knit backpacks, hot (and affordable) flats, and more.
- September 8, 2003 | Best of New York Weekly Pick
- We're Floored
That shag carpet you've been coveting will look like one big mistake in a couple years (and will ruin stiletto heels). For a look that's just as hip and has a far longer shelf life, take a tip from the design mafia and check out the Rug Company.
- July 19, 2004 | Strategist
- Sydney Maresca's Dual Skirt Dress
Plus, stackable rubber cups, Jonathan Adler's Happy Home, glow-in-the-dark wall hangings, and more.
- January 9, 2009
- The Daily Grind
Made of reclaimed wood, these salt and pepper shakers are simple and modern.
- January 6, 2009
- Deacon of Light
British designer Giles Deacon collaborated with Smythson for a limited-edition set of chic stationery.