- April 30, 2012 | Feature
- Prude Awakening
Alison Brie is a lot more fun than the characters she plays on TV. Just ask a foot fetishist.
- April 23, 2012 | Feature
- The John Cusack Affair
Robbing the Getty Museum with Malibu’s most whimsical maniac.
- April 9, 2012 | Feature
- Roll With It
Whit Stillman’s new muse overcomes bad dates, Tyra Banks, and a mouse infestation.
- March 12, 2012 | Feature
- Mark Who’s Hardly Ever Home
Actor-director-writer-producer Mark Duplass is having a very busy 2012.
- February 20, 2012 |
- Is There Life After Modeling?
Karolina Kurkova, Angela Lindvall, and Coco Rocha plot the future of their relevance.
- February 13, 2012 | Feature
- Officer Friendly
Don’t be fooled by his bad-cop routine in Rampart—Woody Harrelson is a fun lunch date.
- February 6, 2012 | Feature
- Out of Thin Air
Ten stars are born (or reborn) at Sundance.
- January 16, 2012 | Feature
- We Need to Talk About Ezra
Ezra Miller is very good at playing teens with socialization problems.
- December 19, 2011 | Feature
- Kim Wayans Makes It Out
The zany comic takes her first dramatic role, in Pariah.
- December 5, 2011 | Encounter
- 178 Minutes With Miranda Kerr
Backstage with Victoria Secret’s next top model, ten months after childbirth and one since a Halloween “battle” with Heidi Klum.