- December 20, 2010 |
- 8. Because This Is a Town Where Gabourey Sidibe Can Be an “It” Girl
Gabourey Sidibe is not a usual suspect.
- December 13, 2010 |
- Their Favorite Things
We asked some of 2010’s culturati to pick what they loved most this year. Then we phoned the artists responsible, and so on, and so on, until we dead-ended. Then we started again.
- November 8, 2010 | Intelligencer
- James Woods, Oracular Republican Actor Playing Dick Fuld, Is Pessimistic
From a couch in the Soho Grand Hotel, James Woods foretells doom.
- October 18, 2010 |
- The ‘Blue’s Clues’ Bachelor
Steve Burns’s life has been filled with children, even though he lives all alone.
- October 11, 2010 | Encounter
- 128 Minutes With Josh Lucas
Stripping down to soccer shorts with the indie-film actor and burlesque entrepreneur as he talks about life as he knows it.
- October 3, 2010 |
- Downtown for Sale
Opening Ceremony’s Humberto Leon and Carol Lim are the new arbiters—and ambassadors— of fashion.
- September 27, 2010
- O Captain, Our Captain
Sir Patrick Stewart on coaxing Trekkies to try a little Shakespeare or, this time, Mamet.
- August 30, 2010 |
- Hong Kong’s Hit Girl
Millions of Asian action-movie fans can’t be wrong: Maggie Q, star of the CW’s Nikita, is about to knock your socks off.
- August 23, 2010 | Encounter
- 112 Minutes With Justin Long
How to promote a romantic comedy starring you and your on-again-off-again girlfriend, Drew Barrymore. Or are they on again?
- August 2, 2010 | Feature
- Talking and Listening
A master class with Robert Duvall and Sissy Spacek, stars of Get Low.