- May 24, 2010 |
- 11. Sometimes Less Is More
Tiny budgets can be inspiring.
- May 14, 2010 | Encounter
- 21 Minutes With Michael Douglas
The actor talks about greed, playing the bad guy, and his troubled son, Cameron. But really he just wants a vacation.
- March 23, 2010 |
- That Party Was Awesome
Reception ideas your guests will be talking about long after the last glass of Champagne.
- March 15, 2010 | Encounter
- 37 Minutes With Shaun White
The best snowboarder in human history likes to skateboard aimlessly around New York City, hoping not to be recognized.
- January 18, 2010
- Different Stroke
Julian Casablancas is still New York’s definitive (if somewhat wearier) rock star.
- January 18, 2010 | Encounter
- 52 Minutes With Paul Bettany
The evolution of the actor who can’t find God, plays Darwin, and put on 45 extra pounds without his wife, Jennifer Connelly, noticing.
- January 4, 2010 | Feature
- Conversation: Like Father, Like Son
Director Jason Reitman, Oscar nominee for Juno, is an early favorite for Up in the Air. Jada Yuan spoke to Jason and his father, Ivan—the film’s producer—on the morning Up in the Air got six Golden Globe nominations.
- January 4, 2010 | Encounter
- 108 Minutes With Maggie Gyllenhaal
At home for the holidays, with lots of delicious gooey cheese, way too many books, and a general sense of nouveau-Brooklyn well-being.
- December 21, 2009 | Intelligencer
- Still Stoked
Famous skate rat Tony Hawk, 41, hopes you buy his video game.
- December 7, 2009 | Feature
- Chef on the Grill: Todd English
The celebrated Boston chef and runaway groom goes from out of the tabloid fire and back to selling frying pans (and opening restaurants). He recently spoke to Jada Yuan.