- March 23, 2010 |
- That Party Was Awesome
Reception ideas your guests will be talking about long after the last glass of Champagne.
- March 15, 2010 | Encounter
- 37 Minutes With Shaun White
The best snowboarder in human history likes to skateboard aimlessly around New York City, hoping not to be recognized.
- January 18, 2010
- Different Stroke
Julian Casablancas is still New York’s definitive (if somewhat wearier) rock star.
- January 4, 2010 | Feature
- Conversation: Like Father, Like Son
Director Jason Reitman, Oscar nominee for Juno, is an early favorite for Up in the Air. Jada Yuan spoke to Jason and his father, Ivan—the film’s producer—on the morning Up in the Air got six Golden Globe nominations.
- December 7, 2009 | Feature
- Chef on the Grill: Todd English
The celebrated Boston chef and runaway groom goes from out of the tabloid fire and back to selling frying pans (and opening restaurants). He recently spoke to Jada Yuan.
- November 16, 2009 | Encounter
- 17 1/2 Minutes With Lance Armstrong
The tequila-loving champ turned art collector comes to town, leaves, and comes back, all to raise money to battle cancer, and all with the utmost efficiency.
- December 21, 2009 | Intelligencer
- Still Stoked
Famous skate rat Tony Hawk, 41, hopes you buy his video game.
- January 4, 2010 | Encounter
- 108 Minutes With Maggie Gyllenhaal
At home for the holidays, with lots of delicious gooey cheese, way too many books, and a general sense of nouveau-Brooklyn well-being.
- January 18, 2010 | Encounter
- 52 Minutes With Paul Bettany
The evolution of the actor who can’t find God, plays Darwin, and put on 45 extra pounds without his wife, Jennifer Connelly, noticing.
- June 28, 2010 | Intelligencer
- Why You Miss Afghanistan
Junger, back from the war.