- January 21, 2002 | The Underground Gourmet
- Heaven's Plate
8 Little West 12th Street;
- January 7, 2002 | Feature
- Winter Salads
You vowed to be good and eat your veggies in 2002, right? These crunchy, tasty salads will help your resolve -- no crummy winter tomatoes required.
- December 10, 2001 | Feature
- Hot Chocolates
Hot-chocolate season has arrived, even if it's 60 degrees out. And out of the city's intensely rich and deliciously complex versions of the traditional winter treat, not one is Swiss and not one is a miss.
- December 10, 2001 | The Underground Gourmet
- Romagna Holiday
Via Emilia, 240 Park Avenue South, near 20th Street (212-505-3072)
- October 15, 2001 | The Underground Gourmet
- Egg Beaters
Kitchen/Market, Bright Food Shop , Hampton Chutney Co. , Viet-Nam Banh Mi So 1, African Grill , Congee Village, City Bakery, Krystal's Cafe , Half King, 'ino, Hemsin Bakery & Restaurant
- September 17, 2001 | The Underground Gourmet
- Tabbouleh Rasa
Bread From Beirut, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday to 6 p.m. Appetizers, $4 to $6.50; sandwiches $6.50; platters $8 to $15. All major credit cards.
- July 16, 2001 | The Underground Gourmet
- What About Kebab?
- June 4, 2001 | The Underground Gourmet
- Blessed Union
City Bakery 3 West 18th Street (212-366-1414). Open 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday; dinner, beginning shortly, will be served 6 to 11 p.m. Appetizers, $6 to $11; entrées, $9 to $20. All major credit cards.
- March 12, 2001 | Art Review
- Paper Chase
43 East 29th Street (212-696-4488).
145 East 49th Street (646-497-1818).
- January 15, 2001 | The Underground Gourmet
- Employee Discount