- June 23, 2003 | New York Shops
- Rubber Check
Whether you’re hitting the sand or just the sidewalk, you’ll flip for these ’flops.
- June 16, 2003 | New York Shops
- Trunk Show
There’s something a tad stolid about a solid swimsuit. The best way to make waves this summer? These splashy stripes and florals.
- June 2, 2003 | New York Shops
- Tank Up
What’s black and white and red all over? Summer’s most sophisticated new swimsuit trend.
- May 26, 2003 | New York Shops
- Strappy Days Again
Freshen up your closet with a crisp, cool sundress.
- May 12, 2003 | New York Shops
- Winning Pairs
Neutrals are nice, and brights are dandy—but for this spring’s raciest sandals, put your pedals to the metal.
- April 28, 2003 | New York Shops
- Boot Up
Cheer up! Add a splash of color to dreary wet days with a bright new pair of Wellies.
- March 17, 2003 | New York Shops
- Get Fitted
Looking to spruce up your jeans-and-T-shirts style for spring? A structured jacket is eminently suitable.
- March 10, 2003 | New York Shops
- Pillow Talk
Revamp your sofa and refresh your décor with a pair of chic, festive cushions.
- March 3, 2003 | New York Shops
- Small World
We've made short work of picking out the season's best new minis. Can you pull them off? That's between you and your Stairmaster.
- February 24, 2003 | New York Shops
- Precious Cargos
Far from uniform, this season’s military-inspired pants march to the beat of many drums.