- July 10, 2000 | Sales & Bargains
- Get a Grip
Makeup lessons: Fendi may be beyond your reach, but you needn't be left holding the bag. These under-$60 pouches perform in the clutch.
- November 27, 2000 | Feature
- Holiday Gifts: Soft Touch
Pleated, fur-trimmed, or triple ply, this winter's cashmere is a fresh new take on our favorite luxury yarn.
- February 24, 2003 | New York Shops
- Precious Cargos
Far from uniform, this season’s military-inspired pants march to the beat of many drums.
- February 10, 2003 | New York Shops
- Ski Packages
Whether you’re riding the double diamonds or just the subway, you’ll be down with these cozy, high-performance parkas.
- May 26, 2003 | New York Shops
- Strappy Days Again
Freshen up your closet with a crisp, cool sundress.
- August 7, 2000 | Sales & Bargains
- Style Setters
This week's highlights: A fab haircut doesn't require a second mortgage or months on a waiting list: These stylists are pros at budget cutting.
- May 12, 2003 | New York Shops
- Winning Pairs
Neutrals are nice, and brights are dandy—but for this spring’s raciest sandals, put your pedals to the metal.
- December 23, 2002 | New York Shops
- Holiday Sparklers
The next best thing to bells on your toes? Festive, fabulous jewels on your feet. Here, the season's most magical evening shoes.
- January 20, 2003 | New York Shops
- Cover Story
Thread count, schmread count. Luxury sheets may be dreamy, but nothing beats a bright, bold duvet cover to wake up your bed.
- June 16, 2003 | New York Shops
- Trunk Show
There’s something a tad stolid about a solid swimsuit. The best way to make waves this summer? These splashy stripes and florals.