- June 5, 2000 | Sales & Bargains
- The Flop House
Sole searching: Colorful rubber thongs scream chic, affordable summer style. Whether you go for splashy prints or appliqués, we know you'll flip for these.
- September 25, 2000 | Sales & Bargains
- Get in Step
Heel thyself: More TriBeCa than Texas, this year's stylish boots are far sleeker than those blocky things in your closet. Time to give your old ones the boot.
- November 27, 2000 | Sales & Bargains
- Warm Fuzzies
Short, furry coats, either faux or the real thing, are the season's second skin -- and our deals will get you pelted without breaking your budget.
- October 28, 2002 | Winter Travel 2002: Where Next
- Northern Exposure: British Columbia
Attention, powder hounds: At Kicking Horse, you don't have to be first on line to claim first tracks.
- March 27, 2000 | Sales & Bargains
- Initial Offering
Name dropping: Wearing this season's designer monograms doesn't mean spending ten Gs.
- August 9, 1999 | Feature
- Line in the Sand
People come to the Hamptons to do nothing. These days, they seem to do nothing but wait.
- November 27, 2000 | Feature
- Holiday Gifts: Ruby Schleppers
All of the season's hottest bags come in sensible black, but we're clicking our heels for red.
- June 28, 1999 | Sales & Bargains
- Blame It on Rio
Yeeeegaaaah! You have to suffer to be beautiful, Mom always said -- but at least our Brazilian-bikini-wax deal won't leave you feeling ripped off.
- November 6, 2000 | Sales & Bargains
- Viva Gam!
With stepped-up textures, patterns, and colors, this season's tights have moved way past basic black. Get a leg up on this designer trend with these budget stretchers.
- July 26, 1999 | Sales & Bargains
- Make Your Bed
What's your thread count? A celebrity linen consultant (no kidding) seeks out backroom sources for super-luxe bedding. But at these prices, you won't lose any sleep.